Coelacanth (fish price – 15,000 Bells) – Infamous for being one of the rarest fish in the Animal Crossing series, Coelacanth is back in New Horizons. The rules for this one are pretty simple – it needs to rain, but otherwise it’s available all year round, at all times of day, and from the ocean.
What’s the rarest thing in Animal Crossing?
The 15 Rarest Critters in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (& How To Catch Them)
- 1 Coelacanth. The Coelacanth (worth 15000 bells) is a huge, ancient fish.
- 2 Golden Stag. …
- 3 Dorado. …
- 4 Mahi Mahi. …
- 5 Giraffe Stag. …
- 6 Golden Trout. …
- 7 Stringfish. …
- 8 Horned Hercules. …
What’s the hardest fish to catch in Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing: 15 Hardest Fish to Catch (& How To Catch Them)
- 8 Great White Shark.
- 7 Golden Trout.
- 6 Blue Marlin.
- 5 Oarfish.
- 4 Sturgeon.
- 3 Napoleonfish.
- 2 King Salmon / Salmon.
- 1 Coelacanth.
Which fish is worth the most in Animal Crossing?
Most Expensive Fish in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Golden Trout: 15,000 bells.
- Stringfish: 15,000 bells.
- Dorado: 15,000 bells.
- Great White Shark: 15,000 bells.
- Barreleye: 15,000 bells.
- Coelacanth: 15,000 bells.
- Whale Shark: 13,000 bells.
- Saw Shark: 12,000 bells.
What sells for the most in Animal Crossing?
Just look at the adjusted sale prices for the most sought-after catches:
- Wasp — 2,500 → 3,750.
- Mahi-mahi — 6,000 → 9,000.
- Tuna — 7,000 → 10,500.
- Scorpion — 8,000 → 12,000.
- Oarfish — 9,000 → 13,500.
- Sturgeon — 10,000 → 15,000.
- Barreleye — 15,000 → 22,500.
What is the hardest thing to do in Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing: 10 Hardest Nook Miles Tasks, Ranked
- 1 Golden Milestone. The Golden Milestone task requires the player to obtain all six of the Golden Tools in the game.
- 2 Island Ichthyologist. …
- 3 Bug’s Don’t Bug Me. …
- 4 DIY Furniture. …
- 5 Rough-hewn. …
- 6 Shady Shakedown. …
- 7 Nook Miles for Miles. …
- 8 Greedy Weeder. …
What are the top 10 rarest fish in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
So, let’s take a look at Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ rarest and most common fish.
Animal Crossing: The 8 Rarest Fish (And The 7 Most Common)
- 1 Rarest: Coelacanth.
- 2 Most Common: Horse Mackerel. …
- 3 Rarest: Great White Shark. …
- 4 Most Common: Pale Chub. …
- 5 Rarest: Barreleye. …
Why can’t I catch fish on Animal Crossing?
You’ll never catch a fish without seeing the shadow, so no need to cast unless you spot one. When you do you just need to equip the fishing rod, face toward the shadow and hit A to cast. Your goal is to get the bobber to hit right in front of the fish’s shadow, or at least close enough that it sees your hook.
What is the cheapest fish in Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing New Horizons Fish Prices List
- Surgeonfish: 1,000 Bells.
- Sweetfish: 900 Bells.
- Tadpole: 100 Bells.
- Tilapia: 800 Bells.
- Tuna: 7,000 Bells.
- Whale Shark: 13,000 Bells.
- Yellow Perch: 300 Bells.
- Zebra Turkeyfish: 500 Bells.
What should I not sell in Animal Crossing?
They will be useful after some time.
- Don’t sell DIY recipes which you don’t know yet – just learn them. Don’t waste a recipe or blueprint just for a few coins. …
- Don’t sell fossils. Give one unit of each fossil to the museum. …
- Do not get rid of unnecessary furniture, wallpapers or floors.
Is it better to sell or donate fish in Animal Crossing?
You should always donate the first of every fish or bug so that you know what you have and haven’t donated. And some of the fish and bugs don’t make you a lot of bells anyway.